We are committed towards providing top quality Management System services to the aspiring businessmen.
We provide guidance in the areas that are most critical for their organization's success. The expertise of our professionals assists us in promptly responding to the critical issues of our esteemed clients.
Our management system services include:
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
We provide services for Documentation, Trainings and Implementation of Quality Management System which help in ISO 9001; 2008 Certification. In this highly competent market, industries with ISO 9001:2008 certification hold a distinguished position. These industries hold an advantage over others and have gained trust & credibility. The ISO 9001:2008 quality certification is based on the following eight fundamental quality management principles which help in building Quality Culture in an organization:
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
The advantages of being ISO 9001:2008 compliance:
- Improved outcome of process
- Professional image
- Increased customer confidence
- Better marketability
- Clarity of responsibility and authority
- Better and defined system
- Consistent Quality
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
We provide services for Documentation, Trainings and Implementation of Occupational Health and safety Management System which help in OHSAS 18001; 2007 Certification.
OHSAS 18001 has been developed to be compatible with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 to allow for easy integration. Legislative & regulatory commitment and continual improvement are two important aspects of OHSAS 18001.
The OHSAS 18001 is the international Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard. Targeting the health and safety of employees proves that you are actively working to ensure that your operations are safe both for your employees and the surrounding environment.
The benefits of implementing a systematic and effective OHSAS management system include the following:
- Reducing the number of personnel injuries through prevention and control of workplace hazards.
- Reducing the risk of major accidents
- Ensuring a well-qualified and enthusiastic workforce by fulfillment of the increasing expectations of your employees
- Reducing the material loss caused by accidents and in production interruptions
- Reducing insurance costs as well as reducing costs due to absence of employees
- Serving the possibility for an integrated management system including quality, environment and health and safety
- Ensuring that appropriate legislation is addressed and acted upon
- Meeting the increasing importance of OHSAS for public image
We provide services for Documentation, Trainings and Implementation of ISO/TS16949 Quality Management System for automotive Industries which help in ISO/TS 16949; 2002 Certification.
ISO/TS16949:2002 is an ISO technical specification which aligns existing US, German, French and Italian automotive quality system standards within the global automotive industry. It specifies the quality system requirements for the design/development, production, installation and servicing of automotive-related products.
The global automotive industry demands world class levels of product quality, productivity and competitiveness as well as continual improvement. To achieve this goal many vehicle manufacturers insist that suppliers adhere to strict technical specifications laid out in a quality management standard for suppliers to the automotive sector, known as ISO /TS 16949:2002.
ISO/TS 16949:2002 has been developed by the industry, the International Automotive Task Force (IATF), to encourage improvement in both the supply chain and the certification process. In fact, for the majority of leading vehicle manufacturers, certification to this specification is a mandatory requirement for doing business.
This specification aligns and supersedes existing US, German, French and Italian automotive quality system standards, including QS-9000, VDA6.1, EAQF and ASQ. It specifies the quality system requirements for the design/development, production, installation and servicing of all automotive-related products. First published in March 1999 and revised in 2002, there are now over 25,000 certificates issued in 80 countries and economies.
Benefits of ISO/TS 16949:
- Fosters improved product & process quality
- Provides additional confidence for global sourcing
- Incorporates the best lessons learnt from the global automotive realm
- Ensures a global quality system approach in the supply chain for supplier/subcontractor service consistency
- Reduces variation, waste & improves the overall efficiency in production levels
- Eliminates the need for multiple third party registrations
- Provides a common platform to address worldwide quality system requirements
- Formatted to allow easy conversion to ISO9001/2008
- Advantageous to the up gradation of existing quality systems
ISO 13485 Certification
ISO 13485 we help in design and develop the system fulfilling the requirements of ISO 13485 which is an international standard that specifies requirements for a quality management system that can be used by an organization for the design and development, production, installation, and servicing of medical devices. This standard can also be used by international and external parties, including certification bodies, for assessment of the organization's ability to meet customer and regulatory requirements. The quality management system requirements specified in the ISO 13485:2003 standard complements technical requirements for products. The primary purpose of the ISO 13485:2003 standard is to facilitate harmonized medical device regulatory requirements for quality systems. All requirements of the ISO 13485:2003 standard are specific to organizations providing medical devices, regardless of the type or size.
Accreditation Standard for Quality School Governance
We help in design and develop the system fulfilling the requirements of accreditation of Schools against the Accreditation Standard for Quality School Governance.
This standard is developed with a view to define and Implement a system to
- Provide an educational service that aims to enhance satisfaction level of all interested parties
- Provide a basis of assessing and where required, rating the effectiveness of an educational management system
- Develop Quality Consciousness among interested parties involved in school activities The standard focuses on establishing systems to enable learning, self development and Improved performance. It encourages school to pursue continual excellence
Kosher Food certification
We help in design and develop the system fulfilling the requirements of kosher Food Certification we have collaboration with various certification bodies which provide certificates against the requirements which are acceptable throughout the world Kosher foods are those that conform to the rules of the Jewish religion. These rules form the main aspect of kashrut, Jewish dietary laws.
Reasons for food being non-kosher include the presence of ingredients derived from non-kosher animals or from kosher animals that were not properly slaughtered, a mixture of meat and milk, wine or grape juice (or their derivatives) produced without supervision, the use of produce from Israel that has not been tithed, or even the use of cooking utensils and machinery which had previously been used for non-kosher food. These might include utensils and machines used for making pork or other non-kosher products. Kosher certification plays a very important role in increasing the sales of a food company.
We will help to increase your sales and exports via kosher certification and help to market your kosher certified status. We have arrangements with Certification bodies which have trained Rabbonim in most parts of world to help you with kosher certification and kosher supervision thereby reducing the travel costs to the minimum. Our Rabbis are extremely knowledgeable with the kosher certification procedures, trained in food production technology and are expert professionals in their respective fields in achieving an extremely reliable and the highest level of Kashrus Standard.
We help in design and develop the system fulfilling the requirements of HACCP Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points is a prevention-based food safety system. It provides a systematic method for analyzing food processes, determining the possible hazards and designating the critical control points necessary to prevent unsafe food from reaching the consumer.
HACCP is built around seven principles:
- Analysis of food hazards: biological, chemical or physical
- Identification of critical control points: raw materials, storage, processing, distribution and consumption
- Establishment of critical control limits and preventive measures: for example, minimum cooking temperature and time
- Monitoring of these critical control points
- Establishment of corrective actions
- Keeping records
- Systematic and regular auditing of the system in place by independent third party certification bodies
Benefits of Implementing HACCP:
In addition to meeting the legal and moral obligation to produce food that is safe to eat, HACCP offers a variety of other benefits for not only the consumer, but for the food industry and the government. The following are examples of benefits that may be gained by implementing a HACCP program.
HACCP can be applied throughout the food chain from the primary producer to final consumer.
HACCP reduces the need for finished product testing by identifying the hazards associated with the inputs into the process and the product and devising control measures which can be monitored in order to minimize or eliminate the hazards.
We provide our services for development of system meeting BRC Requirements
Developed by the British Retail Consortium (BRC), a UK trade organization that represents the interests of UK retailers, the BRC's Global Standard for Food Safety was created to establish a standard for due diligence and supplier approval.
The standard has been adopted by food manufacturers throughout the world, especially by those organizations supplying British retailers. Third-party certification to the standard helps manufacturers, brand owners and retailers fulfill their legal obligations and safeguard consumers. The standard covers a comprehensive scope of product safety areas, as well as the legal and due diligence responsibilities of both the supplier and the retailer.
Who is it relevant to?
It is particularly suitable for companies supplying food products to UK retailers, regardless of the product or country of origin. In most cases certification to this standard is a pre-condition for supplying to UK retailers. It has been adopted by organizations throughout the world.
The principal requirements of the standard are the adoption and implementation of a HACCP system, a documented and effective quality management system and a control of factory environmental standards, products, processes and personnel.
Certification with us to BRC'sGlobal Standard for Food Safety can bring the following benefits to your organization:
- Improved credentials to supply retailers
- An enhanced food safety and food safety management system
- A demonstrable commitment to producing safe food
- Increased customer confidence in your product’s safety and quality
- A reduced requirement for supplier audits
More specific benefits include:
- A comprehensive approach to quality, hygiene and product safety, addressing part of the ‘due diligence’ requirements of food manufacturers and retailers
- A single verification commissioned by the manufacturer or supplier which can be used to report on the supply status to retailers
- Allowing food manufacturers to use the standard to ensure their suppliers are following good hygiene practices and completing the ‘due diligence’ chain
- Supporting continuous improvement through ongoing surveillance and corrective actions
SECOND PARTY /THIRD PARTY AUDTING
Our teams of experts have vast knowledge and experience in the field of 2nd party and third party auditing. We believe in value addition audits and follow blend of experience and modern methods to evaluate the systems effectiveness.
We conduct lead Auditor’s Courses /Internal Auditor Coursed and awareness programs ISO9001; 2008,ISO14001;2004,OHSAS 8001;2007,ISO22000;2005 and Skill Set Improvement & HR Training on House Keeping - "5S",Change Management Kaizen, Communication Skills ,Motivation, Goal setting ,Team Work, Discipline & punctuality Leadership, Cost of Quality, Customer Focus.
We are expert in designing In-house and Customized training modules as per the requirements of our esteemed clients.